Thursday 6 March 2014

A Day Off and a Day of blessing! Kajjansi 6.3.14

Yes, I took the day off today, as I've got a bit of a chesty cough.  But it opened up an opportunity for one of the students to step into the breach (as it were!).  So as you will see from the videos below, two of my regular interpreters Opio Godwill and Edrine), took on the role of their teacher, and preached the gospel, using the board!  

This really is exciting, and I hope it will become a regular thing for Opio to preach with me, and the first among many students to take up this challenge and opportunity.  Opio preached about 'Why we keep going on about Jesus', and Maggie said he did it really well, so...watch this space.

Maggie also reported to me that she talked with S. again, who gave her a big hug...Praise God.  S. has many questions, but her family situation prevents her making any open comments or commitments.  Please pray for S., and for Maggie, that God will give her much wisdom with this developing relationship. (I am not using her name anymore and have removed her photos, so as to create any problems for her)

I will also add some footage of myself preaching, as someone has requested that.  I hadn't before, as there is nothing worse than hearing the sound of your own voice (in my opinion, anyway)!  Please enjoy and please pray.







No comments:

Post a Comment